Page guides in Dru are really great tools to used to correctly align objects on a page. Using a Page guide Tool and the Duplicator tool together can provide interesting and exciting results.
- Select and existing page guide with the pointer tool. (Create a new guide by drag and a new guide from either of the horizontal or vertical ruler areas)
- Click on the Duplicator icon located in the toolbar to open the Duplicator window. (The Duplicate & Repeat window contains three configurable options such as “copies”, “direction” and “distance”.)
- In the copies area of the Duplicate & Repeat window specified number of copies.
- In the direction area specify the direction that which you expect to duplicate the guide.
- In the distance area specify the distance at between each new guide.
- Finally press the “Duplicate” button. Multiply Page guides have now be created based on its the number of copies, the direction of the guide, and the distance between each guide.