Dru 1.2.1 has been released in the Mac App Store.
- Forms fields now display their default state.
- Default style for a Textbox can now be set.
- Forms field objects contained inside a group can now be edited with out breaking the group object apart.
- Fixed an issue with Color and Shapes styles not loading properly
- Fixed an issue with master page icon not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue with duplicating a document page that has a master page assigned to it.
- Fixed an issue with Form options popover not updating the display of the object being edited.
- Bookmarks are now exported when exporting HTML files.
- Fixed issue with Forms Fields in a group not exporting property.
Pick it up from the Mac App Store.