Question: What files types can be imported into Dru?
Question: Can Imported files be edited in Dru?
- Currently, Dru can apply Effects on top of the importable file types but can not edit them directly.
- Currently, the only file types that can be edited directly are XVD, SVG and FML.
Question: What files types can be export from Dru?
Question: What type of PDF forms does Dru export?
- Currently, Dru can exports AcroForm based PDF files
Question: Can Dru open PDF files?
- Currently, Dru can open PDF files. When PDF files are opened they are imported in to a new Dru document but are not editable.
Question:Can Dru open SVG files?
- Currently, Dru can open SVG files. When SVG files are opened they are parsed in to a new Dru document and is editable. (Note: Not all SVG elements are supported.)
Question: Can Dru read images embedded inside a SVG file that was opened in Dru?
- Currently, Dru 1.4.6 or greater will read an embedded image inside of an opened SVG. Note: When a new XVD document is created from an Opened SVG file the embedded image will be also embedded the new XVD document when it saved to a file.
Question:Can Dru Export HTML files?
- Currently, Dru can export HTML files which conform to the HTML 4.1 specifications. When HTML files are exported they are presented in a a folder containing all exported HTML documents and associated CSS documents.
Question: What are Dru’s system requirements?
- Dru systems requirements are Mac OS X 10.6.8 or better
- and 1 GB of system ram or greater.
Question: How do I purchase Dru?
Note: This FAQ does not answer every possible question. The Dru Documentation may also be able to answer additional questions.