Dru has the ability to set a Page Name for each page contained in a Document. Here’s how:
- First open and existing document or create a new document.
- Navigate to the view menu and then click the menu item titled Name.
- A new dialog window will show requesting the Name of the current Page.
- In the field give the page a name. And then click the “Done” Button.
By setting the page name will allow several new abilities such as export images with a preset Page name as the File name instead of the default xvd file name.
Export File with Page Name
- Use Page Name instructions above.
- Navigate to File menu and click on menu item titled Export.
After the export window opens select Image as your export selection. Fill in any desired Image export settings and then press the Export button. The file Export dialog file name will be populated with Page name of the current page.