Dru has the ability to quickly add bookmarks. Once a bookmark has been added how do you edit a bookmark already created?
1. Open a Dru/XVD document that contains bookmarks.
2. Click on the “Bookmarks” tab to show the listing of bookmarks in the document.
3. Right-Click or Control-Click the bookmark you would to edit in the list.
You should now see a menuitem listing containing 4 actions to perform on the selected bookmarks. These actions are “Edit Bookmark Name”, “Set Bookmark Destination to Current Page”, “Delete Bookmark” or “Go to Bookmark Destination”
Dru has the ability to show a listing of the pages contain inside a Dru document. The page browser.
1. The page browser view can be access by clicking on the page icon located at the bottom left corner of a document window.
When Dru is lunched/open from the finder or Launch Pad It presents the Dru logo/splash screen window. This logo window will need to be closed before Dru’s menubar’s are accessible.
1. While the logo is displayed, click on it. This will close the logo window.
2. After closing this window the menubar will become active. You are now allowed to open an New document or a PDF document and other files types supported from Dru’s open command.
Note: Later versions of Dru no longer display a splashScreen. They display a Welcome instead that allows recent files to be opened and New files to be created.