Page object/shape in a view can be resized using the Rotate tool, and Position and Size tool.
Using the Rotate tool
- Choose a Page object and then click the Rotate tool icon in the toolbar.
- Next click on the circle like sizing handles and drag the selected handle to different location on the page to rotate the selected object.
Using the Position and Size tool
- Choose a Page object by clicking on the object in the view to highlight.
- Move mouse to the Position and Size tool in the Options panel.
- Modify the Rotate values to your liking. (Note: Press the return key to update selected shape with new value.)