Any page objects can be lock to prevent unwanted selections and modifications in the view. To lock and object do the following:
1. Select and object in the view.
2. Navigate to the Edit in the menubar and click on the menu item title “Lock” Edit->Lock. (Command-L)
3. The object selected in the View will know be locked.
Note: A locked page object can not be selected or modified from the view.
To unlock and object:
1. Select the object using the object browser.
2. Navigate to the Edit in the menubar and click on the menu item title “unLock” Edit->UnLock.
3. The page object is selected and can be modified from the view.