The story Editor allows for in your face editing of the selected text object.
The story editor is composed of the following elements:
- Text view: the area where text is entered or updated.
- Font drop-down: allows the selection of a font.
- Font Size drop-down: allows the selection of a font size.
- Font Style: allows selected text to have bold, italic, or underlined font style.
- Color selection: Allows users to update the color of the text selected in Text view.
Opening Story Editor
Adding text to a Dru document is simple.
- Once on the page, click on the ‘Text’ tool. Doing so will create a text box in the middle of the Users page.
- Move the text box to the desired location, using the pullable points to make the box bigger or smaller depending on need.
- When the box is in the desired location, double-click inside the text box, this will bring up the Story Editor.
- Input, and stylize, desired text. Once completed select the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the Story Editor, doing this creates the text on the screen.
Updated for Version 1.4